Included software applications in Alertsec services is now:
* Full Disk Encryption Full Disk Encryption with pre-boot authentication ensures that only authorized users can access data on protected computers. A user must provide a valid ID and password before the operating system will boot. The encryption is certified to the highest standards and Alertsec helpdesk provides users with 24/7 assistance to access locked computers.
* Media Encryption Provides encryption of removable storage media such as USB sticks, external hard drives, CDs and DVDs. Users can securely access encrypted media from unmanaged computers: no client installation is required.
* Port Control Port Control enables control of the activity on all computer ports and includes centralized logging of port activity. Access to endpoint ports such as USB, FireWire, Bluetooth, WiFi, etc. can be centrally managed.
* Compliance Check All endpoints are scanned for compliance with pre-defined security policies. Administrators can ensure that endpoints are compliant in a number of different areas:
* Endpoint Security Client software is up-to-date Endpoint has the latest authorized Operating System Service Packs Check for missing or non authorized applications Anti-Malware Efficiently detects and removes malware from the computer with a single scan. Viruses, spyware, keystroke loggers, Trojans and rootkits are identified using signatures, behavior blockers and heuristic analysis.
* Program Control Program Control ensures that only legitimate and approved programs are executed, and terminates non-approved or untrusted programs.
* Firewall Proactive protection for inbound and outbound traffic prevents malware from infecting your computers. The firewall blocks targete